Feel like the new kid on the block? We’ll help you get started. If you have never been to a Catholic church, welcome! If you are new to the area, welcome! If you’ve been away from the Catholic Church for awhile, welcome back! We’re glad you are here no matter who you are.
St. Rita’s is a caring, vibrant community. Having been brought together by Christ, our mission is to respond to the universal call to holiness by living in the service of the Gospel. All who round the corner of Hilary Drive, find connection, prayer, healing, growth, and love. Get plugged into our community, it’s not the same without you.
Welcome to our vibrant faith community. We’re glad you are here. Here are some easy steps to get plugged in.
Meet our friendly staff. Call us if you need anything. We’re happy to help.
- Join us in our mission.
- Get involved in one of our ministries.
- Check out our calendar of events.
I used to be Catholic
Welcome home! No matter what the reason you have been away from the Church, we’re so happy you’re back. No questions asked. Here are some easy steps to get plugged back in.
- Explore resources on the Catholics Come Home website.
- Contact one of our caring priests or another real, live person about coming back.
- Experience God’s mercy through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Come back to Mass.
I’m not Catholic
The author, James Joyce, once described the Catholic Church as “here comes everybody.” That’s exactly how we feel. All are welcome here. Here are some easy steps to find out how to get plugged in.
- Take us for a test drive at Mass.
- Contact the office at (352) 567-2894 to speak with one of our caring priests or another real, live person about becoming Catholic.
- Discover Catholicism at one of our no-obligation, no-hassle inquiry classes.